Pages

Friday, October 1

My First MUN!

Ok, here's it. I'm finally going for a MUN conference!! MUN, Model United Nations, is a kind of a simulation of a real United Nations Conference, where students represent their respective alloted countries and discuss about a given issue. And Me is going for the Chennai Model United Conference, to be held on 29th- 31st of October. Actually, it's not a very big deal, but I have been dreaming to participate in it since I was a kid. Well, a still am a kid, but you get the jist, right?

Meanwhile, my exams are over. They were good (they always are, though the results are'nt), except for the fact that I screwed maths, big time. And I am going to my hometown for Durga Puja, to rest and enjoy the vacations. While the city gets screwed up as the Commonwealth Games arrive. They have and are seriously causing the city a lot of trouble. But one good thing has come out of all this, atleast for me. There's a Metro Station right next to my house, yipee!

Signing Off,
Manas
President
National Sarcasm Society

No comments: