Pages

Wednesday, November 24

The Return.

Ok. Now I am used to this. Coming back to my blog after months and writing something stupid- I am used to this. Anyways, I was sitting idle, doing nothing, so decided to check back. Anyways, I have been thinking on a new layout for the blog, and will begin to work for it in a few days.

                        Today I had the Jack Kilby Science and Technology quiz, where I failed to qualify for the second round. The cutoff was 18, and we answered 14. And out of those 14, I answered 13 myself. Reason being that my partner was pathetic. I only took him because he registered for me. But now, I regret my decision. :-(

I answered 13 myself.

Anyways, two teams from my school qualified- 'The Psychopathic Idiots Strike Yet Again 21' and 'Fifth Graders'. Eventually, both of them came 5th and 6th. The quiz was a little tough, but was very interesting. I'll upload the archives shortly.

The TCS IT Wiz is coming up on Saturday, the 27th.
Waiting for it eagerly.  
And then, the Regional Maths Olympiad. Its on the 5th of December, and I have been preparing for it since November. I seriously want to qualify for it. But yesterday, Vaibhav gives me a shock, by saying,
Registrations closed yesterday.

Still, somehow I managed to register for it. :D

So, meet you later, I'm off to sleep. Feeling very sleepy in the evening, I don't know why.

No comments: